Celebrate your graduating Senior with a sign for your yard
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
The Mooresville Graded School District is announcing a calendar change due to a state rally for educators taking place on May 1, 2019. There will be NO SCHOOL for students on Wednesday, May 1, 2019. This day is now designated as an optional teacher workday . Because of this change, Wednesday, May 8, 2019, will now be a full instructional day following a regular schedule. There will be no early release as previously planned.
The monthly MGSD Board of Education meetings are a great time to celebrate students and staff, as well as learn about what is happening throughout our district. Check out a few items from the April 9, 2019, meeting.
Seniors have the opportunity to participate in mock interviews
We hope you enjoy this April 1 edition of our MGSD Newsletter. Thank you!