MHS will give the ASVAB on March 20th.
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
Attention Parents! MGSD Kindergarten registration for the 2019 - 2020 school year will be held on Wednesday, March 6, 2019, at the Charles Mack Citizen Center.
Check out this digital flyer for more details!
Flu season is upon us and we wanted to share information regarding how to limit its effects and assist with attendance questions.
Juniors, the ACT is on February 20th. Take a minute and read this important letter!
We hope you enjoy this edition of our MGSD Newsletter and seeing what our students are doing throughout the district! https://www.smore.com/c8fq7.
The ACT is on February 20th, and we're helping the Blue Devils prepare--Come study with us!