Your one-stop-shop for the MGSD 2nd Quarter School Operating Plan!
Did your teacher tell you to pick up an item at school? Come see us on Wednesdays from 12-3. Here's a map to help!
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
watch our documentary about mhs
Click here to view this week's District communications. Thank you!
Opening Convocation looked a bit different this year; however, the MGSD pride in our district and community was very much the same!
Please check out this communication for important information as we gear up for the new school year!
PowerSchool Registration for the 2020 - 2021 year has opened. Please click here for information and the links to register.
Click here to learn more about how School Nutrition will work for the first 9 weeks of the 2020 school year.