At the Board of Education meeting on Tuesday, September 10, 2019, the MGSD Board passed a resolution requesting the County Commissioners place a bond referendum on the March 2020 ballot. For details click on the headline.
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
watch our documentary about mhs
Students, do you need to make up time? Click on the box below.
State achievement results have been released. We are very proud of our students, staff, and parents. Our successes are a team effort and we are so thankful for all of you! #EveryChildEveryDay
Click the link for the entire story.
Ashburn, VA – June 28, 2019 – The Association of School Business Officials International (ASBO) has selected Terry K. Haas, CPA, RSBO, chief financial officer for Mooresville (NC) Graded School District, as the recipient of the association’s 2019 International Eagle Award.
The Mooresville Graded School District Child Nutrition Program wants to remind you that free and reduced priced meal applications are available online for those who may need assistance with meal purchases. Please click this post to learn more.
Are you the parent of a rising 4th through 12th grade student in MGSD? Laptop deployment is right around the corner. Find all the information you need in this post!
The online registration system for the 2019 - 2020 school year has opened! Please click on this post for full details. Here is to a great school year!