Learn more about the MGSD 2021 - 2022 School Calendar!
Schedule for Spring Semester
Click the logo below for information on Mindful Mondays at MHS
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
watch our documentary about mhs
And check out this awesome cubesat accomplishment
As we welcome our students back following the holiday break, we want to remind our families of the importance of following COVID-19 protocols as we enter the new year!
In an effort to combat increasing COVID-19 numbers and after multiple classrooms had to be quarantined, the Mooresville Graded School District Board of Education voted to return to a hybrid learning environment for its Pre Kindergarten through fifth grade students when they return from Thanksgiving Holiday on Tuesday, December 1, 2020.
Out of an abundance of caution, the Mooresville Graded School District has made the decision to close South Elementary School beginning, Thursday, November 12, and running through Friday, November 27, 2020. During this time, students at South Elementary will revert to Plan C virtual learning. Students attending South Elementary will return to in-person learning on Monday, November 30, following the Thanksgiving Break.
For November 24, 2020, the early release times for our elementary schools will continue to be the previously announced time of 12:45pm; however, EMIS & MIS will now dismiss at 12:15pm.
The MGSD Exceptional Children's Department and Autism Problem Solving Team are excited to provide a Virtual Parent Night on Tuesday, November 17th. All are welcome to log-in! Click here for additional information.