Can you host an international student? Check it out!
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
watch our documentary about mhs
Please read this post to learn the procedures that will be followed in the case of inclement weather for our 2019 MHS Graduation Ceremony.
It is that time of year to register your student(s) for the Back 2 School Bash! With the new calendar, it will be taking place a bit earlier this summer on July 13. This wonderful community event is made possible by local churches, businesses, and community members and helps our students start the school year off right with new shoes, school supplies and a day of fun! Oh, did we mention it is free? If you would like to signup or volunteer to help with the Bash '19, please go to www.B2SB.org. Thank you!
With the 2018 - 2019 school year coming to a close, we wanted to share information about summer feeding sites where our community's children can access breakfast and lunches while school is not in session. Thank you!