MGSD will start the school year on August 2, with masks being optional (except on school buses). However, if necessary, the district will move to require masks if the circumstances warrant it.
Have a great summer, Blue Devils! We'll see you in August!
Mooresville High School
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
watch our documentary about mhs
And check out this awesome cubesat accomplishment
Click on this news story for a few important tidbits of information as we zoom toward the first day of school!
MGSD information on the utilization of masks as we look toward the beginning of the 2021-2022 school year.
Please check out this newsletter for important information on the updated mask guidelines for North Carolina, as well as a conversation with Superintendent Dr. Mauney. If you need this. newsletter in an alternative language, go to "Translate Newsletter" in the upper right corner of the newsletter. Thank you so much!
Mooresville Graded School District Board of Education has approved Tracy Pratt-Dixon as the Principal of East Mooresville Intermediate School beginning July 1, 2021.
Learn more about our district's return to Plan A by clicking this post! Thank you!