Check out the exam schedule for this semester! Not sure about your exams? Ask your teacher for clarification!
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
watch our documentary about mhs
Students, do you need to make up time? Click on the box below.
Prom 2019: Information and Requirements
Leanne Rose, a second-grade teacher at Park View Elementary School in the Mooresville Graded School District (MGSD), was named the North Carolina Center for the Advancement of Teaching (NCCAT) Beginning Teacher of the Year in a special ceremony Thursday, December 5, 2019. Rose was named the MGSD Beginning Teacher of the Year in August 2019. Click the headline to read more!
MGSD is excited to announce the possibility of a dual immersion program at our elementary schools starting next year. Click the article link to learn more!
MGSD Board of Education member, Dr. Debbie Marsh, has been elected to the North Carolina School Boards Association's Board of Directors. Click the title to learn more!
The Mooresville Graded School District Board of Education held their October meeting on Tuesday, October 15, 2019. To learn more about what was celebrated and discussed, check out this post!