Opening Convocation looked a bit different this year; however, the MGSD pride in our district and community was very much the same!
Please join us on Thursday, August 13th from 6pm-7pm for our Virtual Open House
did your teacher tell you to pick up an item at school? Come see us on wednesdays from 12-3. Here's a map to help!
Click the box above for MHS Summer Bridge information
All optional summer Band and Athletic workouts have been suspended until further notice.
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
watch our documentary about mhs
Students, do you need to make up time? Click on the box below.
Please check out this communication for important information as we gear up for the new school year!
PowerSchool Registration for the 2020 - 2021 year has opened. Please click here for information and the links to register.
Click here to learn more about how School Nutrition will work for the first 9 weeks of the 2020 school year.
On July 22, 2020, the MGSD Board of Education approved Plan C for our schools to reopen under on August 17. For more details, please click the link.
To see the MGSD School Reopening Plan and survey, please click the link above.