Here's the bell schedule for the first day of 2nd Semester! Finish your exams, enjoy your break, and we'll see you on Wednesday, January 23rd in your new classes. Thursday, January 24th is a regular bell schedule and our first BDA will be Thursday, January 31st.
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
On Thursday, January 24, in the MHS Performing Arts Center the Mooresville Graded School District will be holding an informational night regarding the growing problem of vaping in schools across our state and the nation. The evening will begin at 7:00pm.
Due to the possibility of additional inclement weather this school year, we wanted to share our plan for ensuring we meet the required 1025 instructional hours for the year.
We hope you enjoy this edition of our MGSD Newsletter and seeing what our students are doing throughout the district! https://www.smore.com/9gm41
The Mooresville community will once again be holding a community breakfast to celebrate the life and teachings of Martin Luther King, Jr! However, there will be activities throughout the weekend so please visit the website (http://www.mlkjrmooresville.com/) for all of the information and to reserve your breakfast places. We hope to see you there!