Prom 2019: Information and Requirements
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
watch our documentary about mhs
Students, do you need to make up time? Click on the box below.
Since the bond referendum has been placed on the March 3rd ballot, we have heard a recurring question from those in our community who are supportive of our schools but frustrated with the growth: Why aren’t those profiting off of all of the growth in our area responsible, at least in part, for helping with the cost of new schools? Please click the link above to read the answer to this important questions.
Get all of the details about Kindergarten Registration for the 2020 - 2021 school year by clicking the headline above!
New information, including an application, for the MGSD dual immersion program at our elementary schools starting next year. Click the article link to learn more!
The Mooresville Graded School District Board of Education held their October meeting on Tuesday, December 10, 2019. To learn more about what was celebrated and discussed, check out this post!
Leanne Rose, a second-grade teacher at Park View Elementary School in the Mooresville Graded School District (MGSD), was named the North Carolina Center for the Advancement of Teaching (NCCAT) Beginning Teacher of the Year in a special ceremony Thursday, December 5, 2019. Rose was named the MGSD Beginning Teacher of the Year in August 2019. Click the headline to read more!