Please check out this newsletter for important information on the updated mask guidelines for North Carolina, as well as a conversation with Superintendent Dr. Mauney. If you need this. newsletter in an alternative language, go to "Translate Newsletter" in the upper right corner of the newsletter. Thank you so much!
Spring Semester Schedules for In-Person and Remote Learning
Parents, do you need to report an absence during 4th Quarter In Person/Virtual Learning?
Report absences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mooresville High School
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
watch our documentary about mhs
And check out this awesome cubesat accomplishment
Mooresville Graded School District Board of Education has approved Tracy Pratt-Dixon as the Principal of East Mooresville Intermediate School beginning July 1, 2021.
Learn more about our district's return to Plan A by clicking this post! Thank you!
For information on the MGSD 4th Quarter Learning Plan, please click the linked headline. Thank you!
For information on the Governor's Press conference regarding school's reopening, please click on this news link.
Learn more about the MGSD 2021 - 2022 School Calendar!