Click here to view this week's District communications. Thank you!
Parents, do you need to report an absence during Plan C?
Report absences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did your teacher tell you to pick up an item at school? Come see us on Wednesdays from 12-3. Here's a map to help!
To inspire young minds to revolutionize tomorrow.
To value the individual and celebrate learning through innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
As a learning community, we value...
- Diversity: We respect individual differences -- culture, interests, and abilities.
- Integrity: We value honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- High Expectations: We achieve academic excellence by nurturing students' curiosity.
- Student Centered Environment: We create student centered classrooms where students are actively engaged.
- Communication: We establish a sense of community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
watch our documentary about mhs
Opening Convocation looked a bit different this year; however, the MGSD pride in our district and community was very much the same!
Please check out this communication for important information as we gear up for the new school year!
PowerSchool Registration for the 2020 - 2021 year has opened. Please click here for information and the links to register.
Click here to learn more about how School Nutrition will work for the first 9 weeks of the 2020 school year.
On July 22, 2020, the MGSD Board of Education approved Plan C for our schools to reopen under on August 17. For more details, please click the link.